Phoenix Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Project
- Malmivuo J and Plonsey R. Impedance Plethysmography, in Bioelectromagnetism
Principles and Applications of Bioelectric and Biomagnetic Fields, Oxford University Press, New York, 1995.
- Systems Engineering Handbook, International Council on Systems Engineering, 2004. (1.8 MB pdf)
- Webster J.G. The Measurement, Instrumentation and Sensors Handbook, CRC Press, 29 December, 1998.
- Adams C. About HIPAA. Phoenix Project, 2006. (117 KB pdf)
- Adams C. Continua Health Alliance:Architectural Overview and Comparison with 2009 Phoenix Architecture. Phoenix Project, 12 September 2010. (3.1 MB pdf)
- Adams C. Phoenix Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring System: Project Overview. Phoenix Project, 29 November 2009. (775 KB pdf)
- Adams C. Privacy requirements for low-cost chronomedical systems. International Conference on the Frontiers of Biomedical Science: Chronobiology, Chengdu, China, September 24-26, 2006. (946 KB pdf)
- Beaty L, Cornelissen G. Towards inexpensive ambulatory blood pressure variability monitors for home use. Phoenix Project, 2008. (263KB pdf)
- Blood Pressure Measurement. Braun GmbH 2000.
- Cornélissen G, Halberg F. Chronomedicine, Encyclopedia of Chronobiology, 2004. (0.4 MB pdf)
- Cornélissen G, Delmore P, Halberg F. Why 7-Day Blood Pressure Monitoring? Healthwatch 3, Halberg Chronobiology Center, 2004. (2.2 MB pdf)
- Cornélissen G, Halberg F, Bakken E, et al. 100 or 30 years after Janeway or Bartter, Healthwatch helps avoid flying blind. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 58 (2004) S69S86. preprint.(2.2 MB pdf)
- Cornelissen G, Halberg F. SAViNG LiVES. Halberg Chronobiology Center, 2005. (2.3 MB pdf)
- Cornelissen G, et al. Opportunity of detecting pre-hypertension: worldwide data on blood pressure overswinging. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 59 (2005) S152S156. preprint (0.3 MB pdf)
- Cornelissen G, et al. Chronobiology Predicts Actual and Proxy Outcomes when Dipping Fails. Hypertension. 2007;49:237-239. preprint (0.3 MB pdf)
- Halberg F, Cornélissen G, Otsuka K, Schwartzkopff O, Halberg J, Bakken E. Chronomics, Biomed
- Halberg F, Cornelissen G, Sothern R.B, et. al. Global Health and Ecology: Individualized inferential statistical blood pressure assessment for health care and large-scale space weather monitoring. Invited Presentation for: Natural cataclysms and global problems of modern civilization, Baku, Azerbaijan, September 24-28, 2007. (11.4 MB pdf.)
- Kinast E. How blood-pressure devices work, EDN, 07-03-2005.
- Pharmacother 2001; 55 : 1-39. preprint (2.3 MB pdf).
- Saudi Gazette Report, Hofuf: Long-term diverse data collection opens medical frontiers, Saudi Gazette, 20 November 2012.
- Sorvoja H. Noninvasive Blood Pressure Pulse Detection and Blood Pressure Determination. C 259, Dissertation, Faculty of Technology, University of Oulu, Finland. 2006. (1.3 MB pdf).
- Tadinada A. Piezo film sensor for capture of arterial wave pulse. Part 1: Concept, Part 2: Implementation, Part 3: Results. Connexions, Rice University, December 19, 2007.
- Cardinal R. Testing in the Design Phase. Phoenix Project, 2005. (100 KB ppt)
- Cornélissen G. Data Analysis. Phoenix Project, 2005. (9.9 MB ppt)
- Cortner M. Testing Medical Devices. Phoenix Project, 2005. (113 KB ppt)
- Beaty L, Cornelissen G, Nolley E, Schu C. Open Source Medical Device Development. Phoenix Project. 2007. (html)
- Schlentz R. Phoenix - Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor - Patient Experience. Phoenix Project, 2004. (54 KB pdf)
- Peterson W. Regulations on Medical Data. Phoenix Project, 2004.
- IEEE Std 1708TM-2014, IEEE Standard for Wearable, Cuffless Blood Pressure Measuring Devices. Phoenix Overview.
- Boeing presentation at ARINC on lead-free aerospace electronics. (468 KB pdf)
- IPC (Industry Association for Printed Circuit Boards) lead-free web site: www.leadfree.org.
- Virginia Center for Innovative Technology lead-free resource center: www.cit.org/lead-free.asp.
Open Source Business Model
- Brown E. The Feds Love Linux. Forbes Magazine, 20 June 2003.
- Fink M. The Business and Economics of Linux and Open Source 2003 Prentice Hall PTR. ISBN: 0-13-047677-3
- Fishman T.C. China Inc. 2005 Scribner. ISBN: 0-7432-5752-9. Chinese intellectual property / Chapter 9: Pirate Nation.
- Kenwood C.A. A Business Case Study of Open Source Software. 2001 Mitre Corporation. Available from the Mitre website at: www.mitre.org.
- Lagace M, et al. Open Source Science: A New Model for Innovation. Working Knowledge, Harvard Business School, November 20, 2006.
- Open Source Hardware Lets Users Build Devices. NEWSBRIEFS, IEEE Computer, 2008 March, page 20.
- Open-source business. Open, but not as usual. The Economist. Special Report. London, Mar 18, 2006, 378: 8469, 74.
- Red Hat, Inc. US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Form 10-K Annual report dated 4 Aug, 2004. Available from the SEC website at: www.sec.gov.
- Sahyoun M, et al. Open Source Software: Risks, Benefits & Practical Realities in the Corporate Environment. 2004 Practising Law Institute Course Handbook. ISBN Number: 1-4024-0520-0.
- Salem M, Khatib J. An introduction to open-source hardware development, EEdesign, July 1, 2004.
- Young R. Giving It Away: How Red Hat Software Stumbled Across a New Economic Model and Helped Improve an Industry. Article appears in: Voices from the Open Source Revolution. 1999 O-Reilly & Associates. ISBN: 1-56592-582-3. Also available on-line at: www.press.umich.edu/jep/04-03/young.html
- An excellent list of: embedded Linux links.
- An excellent article on: Linux Trends in Embedded Systems. (286 KB pdf)
- Commercial version of real-time linux available from FSMlabs: www.fsmlabs.com.
About This Page
This page is maintained by Ellis S Nolley. It was last updated on 05 October 2014.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (c) 2009 Ellis S. Nolley. Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
Back to the Phoenix Home Page