Phoenix Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor Project
We need volunteers for our activities. Either send a message to El or email the subproject champion.
We need volunteers for the following positions:
- Sensor Subproject Engineers
- Power Subproject Champion, email Ellis S. Nolley
- Low Power Processor Subproject Engineers, email Curtis B. McNamara
- Memory Subproject Champion, email Ellis S. Nolley
- Display Subproject Champion, email Ellis S. Nolley
- Communications Subproject Champion, email Ellis S. Nolley
- Oscillometric Cuff Calibration Subproject Engineers, email Robert J. Schlentz
- Data Analysis Methods Subproject Champion, email Germaine G Cornelissen-Guillaume
- Data Analysis Software Subproject Champion, email Christopher J. Adams
If you would like to work on something else, please send a message to El.
If you wish to lead one of these or another project, feel free to use this template to describe it and send it to El.
About This Page
This page is maintained by Ellis S. Nolley. It was last updated on 10 January 2005.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (C) 2004 Ellis S. Nolley. Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
To the 'Why Volunteer?' Page Back to the Phoenix Home Page