* Chris: Been working on prototype requirements: Use Cases
* Larry: Not going as well as he'd like. Looking for volunteers
with experience in research engineering and experienced biomedical
* Franz: New discoveries: blood pressure alignment with 154 day ~ 5 month solar cycle with 172 patients. Correlates with season, geomagnetic and solar cycles. There is a 3 beat/minute impact. Other impacts are on aggression.
* El: Staffing the systems prototype project and assessing Phoenix participation in the EMBC 2009 Conference.
* Part I: Presentation: 1) Problem, 2) Vision, 3) Applied Sciences, 4) Systems Engineer View, 5) Open Process Framework, 6) Project Organization, 7) Opportunities.
* Part II: Shared Inquiry: Format: MiniSymposium: Papers, Workshop, Plenary, Thematic Track 9: Thereapuetuc and Design., Systems and Devices.
* Symposium Proposal is due 1/15/2009.
* Papers are 4 page maximum.
* Papers: MiniSymposium Contribution are due in April.
* To Do
- Process Framework activities: Interest, Librarian, Editor.
- Community Tools: (Inktext, Html)
-- Publication: CNX.org
-- Wiki: CNX, Openventure.org
--- Doc: 1) Arch, 2) RCR : possibly through SourceForge.org
--- Engineering Tools.
This page is maintained by Ellis S Nolley. It was last updated on 10 January 2009.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (C) 2009 Ellis S. Nolley.
Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium,
provided this notice is preserved.
Back to the Meeting Archive Page