* Bob: Completed simulation and ABPM requirements.
* Chris: Chen paper, conversion algorithm depends on the sensor. Legal requirements,
* Larry: Power budget.
* Jim: Lab status, talked to Ned Mohen, advisor for student branch, The face of Phoenix, Mary Jo talked to Han, student branch officer and Mary Jo has 24x7 access. Mary Jo has been using Jim Holte's lab.
* Jerry: Topic, person object type
* Bob: Simulation
from T in [0,40] seconds.
At typical blood cell is about 7 um inside, capillaries are 12 um.
As a comparison, the diffusion equation is P=e^(-aT).
These equations were chosen because the shape fits the experimental data. The intersections of the slope to the left of the peak and to the right of the peak provide an estimate of the T value of the peak.
Chris: Is calibration the way to determine the parameters?
Mary Jo: Yes, the Chen patent.
Mary Jo Rawson
From the Chen patent
P = a+b*ln(T)
where T=elapsed time between detecting pulse at two locations.
P=(P0 - c1)/ln(T0 + c2)
Two calibration tasks:
1) Calibrate to the person
2) Calibration to the device.
Matching the signal to the pressure.
Person Object Fractal Types
Organizations Structure Hierarchies
* Organizations can contain Organizations.
* Organizations can be Fractal
Idea: from David Taylor, Object Oriented Technology, A Managers Guide.
* Multiple Hierarchies: Sales, Product, etc.
* It contains its own kind.
Is a Person Fractal?
* Real Persons are Not Fractal
* Special Medial Conditions
- Multiple Personality Syndrome
* Merging Multiple Instances
- Same Real Person, but Multiple Instances in Database.
If you are modeling people, you have to resolve these issues.
Do you track entities or people?
This page is maintained by Ellis S Nolley. It was last updated on 05 October 2008.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (C) 2008 Ellis S. Nolley.
Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium,
provided this notice is preserved.
Back to the Meeting Archive Page