* Larry: Writing a paper for Franz.
Phase 1 is complete - in Excel, Phase 2 is underway.
* Chris: Education scenario and requirements.
* Dick: Been years since I've coded. Physics tutoring, education, project front end - customer requirements, back-end system preparation for installation. Chris: We could split architecture from requirements.
* Franz: Can this group Meet with McCarthy
5/27 (Tues) or 5/30 (Fri).
Tuesday, 5/27, earlier.
* Germaine: differences in blood pressure if the stroke is hemorrhagic or ischemic. 2) Implantable device for measuring blood pressure in the left ventricle
Slide2 of Phoenix Scenarios 208-04-13.ppt.
Scenario 7 : Education
Jr & Sr High,
Math or Science
1) history or nature of science.
The process of hypothesis, The scientific inquiry (observ, hypothesis, prediction, test)
Scientific enterprise: technology.
2) Life Science: Human organism (physiology)
3) Mathematics: Data analysis (9-11)- Representation of Data; Probability
Given a learning objective, break teaching into Units, lessons, and tasks. Outcome measurement of meeting objects.
* Teachers deal with:
- ability groups: middle, gifted, special ed.
- Learning outcomes, assessment methods.
What are the requirements differences for the monitor?
* One is the black box vs. exposing the technology or the mathematics.
* A way of teaching chronobiology;
- collect data, plot data.
This page is maintained by Ellis S Nolley. It was last updated on 08 June 2008.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (C) 2008 Ellis S. Nolley.
Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium,
provided this notice is preserved.
Back to the Meeting Archive Page