* Larry: Next development is the daily sphygmochron. We discussed the IRB concerns of informed consent.
Intention: to organize our requirement like the layers of an onion that so that we can components and their requirements and manage them. Jim: Is there a hierarchy. Chris: Yes, it s starts from the internals of the device and up to integration with the outside word.
* BP, HR, BF, Physical activity.
* Low cost
* Performance: beat to beat
Can model your requirements using Object oriented modeling
notations. English-> structured flow analysis -> object
orientated modeling notations, packages. But no one who isn't
a programmer can read it. So the requirements engineering group
is going back to their roots, writing requirements in English,
it still comes down to writing. Now it is an agile approach that
non-technical stakeholders can read, that is usable, readable,
Requirements process has two key steps:
1. Elicitation - talking to people
User Noted Events
* Integration with diary.
Data Acquisition (DAQ)
Converts these signals into measurements.
- collect signal data from sensors
- collect user noted events
- Convert signal events to measurements
* Flexible framework for sensor configuration by
- Sensor technology
* Stamp each measurement
* Subject to calibration
- 7 days of data
- 30 minutes between measurements.
Acquired Data Alarms
* Simple analysis of acquired data
- Compare measurement to limit
- limit may be user-specific
* Respond to limit violations
- Categorize violation
- Tag measurement
- Alert user or other subsystems.
At this point, Franz and Germaine joined us and offered to present their latest findings.
Impact of the following conditions:
- dippers, non-dippers, reverse dippers.
This page is maintained by Ellis S Nolley. It was last updated on 09 September 2007.
The author(s) provide this information as a public service, and agree to place any novel and useful inventions disclosed herein into the public domain. They are not aware that this material infringes on the patent, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of others. However, there is a possibility that such infringement may exist without their knowledge. The user assumes all responsibility for determining if this information infringes on the intellectual property rights of others before applying it to products or services.
Copyright (C) 2007 Ellis S. Nolley. Copying and distribution of this page is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.
Back to the Meeting Archive Page